Will England survive without Scotland? What currency will it use? Will is stay on the UN Council? What will happen to its EU relationship? Will its military protect it from Viking invasion? These are all good questions for some other time.
We demand absolute certainty of the future in Scotland. Of course the arrogant Green Party, over confident Nationalists & hippie Socialists refuse to tell us the future.
Here are 20 unanswered questions that YesScotland refuse to answer.
1) Where will Scotland gets its air from after 2014? #unanswered
2) How will we work out what happens after Independence? An election or something? #unanswered
3) Batman or Superman? Another question #unanswered
4) Will Scotland introduce a porridge subsidy after 2014? #unanswered
5) Does God exist? #unanswered
6) Will Scotland win the world cup? #unanswered
7) Once Scotland is poorer, who will do the shopping? #unanswered
8) What side of the road will Scots drive on after 2014? #unanswered
9) Will Scottish TV remain in colour? #unanswered
10) How many Scots will it take to change a light bulb? #unanswered
11) How will Scotland organise compost after 2014? #unanswered
12) Richard Dawkins has attacked @YesScotland over unanswered solar system questions #unanswered
13) What if, after Independence, politicians run out of things to do? #unanswered
14) @YesScotland fail to predict the future before it happens. #unanswered
15) Hugh Macdiarmid’s real name was Christopher Grieve. What else are the SNP hiding? #unanswered
16) Will replace Greenwich Mean Time with Glasgow Mean Time & everyone will be late or early? #unanswered
17) What will replace British Summer Time? Separation times? #unanswered
18) How much will Alec’s statue cost? #unanswered
19) Will it still be called an ‘English Breakfast’? #unanswered
20) Why do you evil nats hate other people? #unanswered